A dedicated Professionalisation consultation page was created on the KMSA Website for your reference and ease of access to the following documents:
- Code of Conduct and Disciplinary Procedure
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) policy
- KMSA Professional Designation Policy
Knowledge Management South Africa is a society for knowledge management professionals who are passionate about moving their discipline forward in their organisations while investing in themselves.
"Knowledge Management is the process of creating, retaining, sharing, and better utilising the knowledge and information assets of an organisation to achieve its objectives"
The society is a non-profit voluntary association governed by an elected management board, and hosted by an association management company for its day to day operations. The society serves its members by sourcing, developing and presenting on best international and localised practices in the profession using -
- Conferences and Workshops
- White Papers and Case Studies
- Standards and Benchmarking
The KMSA e-Imbizo Webinar Week took place in August 2020.